I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.
Philippians 4:13

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pretty Humidor

Hello Again from The French Hen's Nest
Ever wonder what to do with the pretty humidors you find? 


I found this one with a glass top, and the possibilities were endless. 


 However, I love seashells, and have a collection I’ve been gathering for many years.  I didn’t paint the humidor, but it probably would have looked  nice painted...I picked out a few white shells to showcase. 





 Hope you like this idea, a great way to display and protect your beautiful shells. 

You may be more creative with these beautiful boxes, let me know your idea.

Have a beautiful day and thanks for visiting.

Jeannie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thrift store find Jeannie. Find one for me! The shells look beautiful. Linda

    ReplyDelete

We Love It When You Comment!