I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.
Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Decorium


Hello Again from The French Hen's Nest

   I visited one of my favorite stores yesterday.  It's the Decorium, right in the heart of Old Town  Alexandria, VA.  It has beautiful chandeliers, furniture, and art, and never disappoints.  It is art itself, and I always feel inspired after being there.  I took a few photos to share with you.  If you ever find yourself here be sure to stop by, it's a lovely shop.  I hope that you enjoy them.


                                            Decorium






 


                                                           Chandeliers in the Vines
                                                                    My kind of pet




























Beautiful







                                             











Are you inspired, I am, think I'll go shopping.
Thank you for stopping by.

Till Next Time,
Jeannie

Any questions about the Decorium, please call 703-739-4662
 and tell them The French Hen's Nest sent you.  Or you can
visit their website:  Decoriumhome.com

We're partying with
More The Merrier DIY Home Sweet Home 
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Masterpiece Mondays @ Boogie Board Cottage
Motivate Me Monday Keeping It Simple
Make the Scene Mondays Alderberry Hill
Tea Time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage
Home Wednesdays @ Rose Chintz Cottage
Time Travel Thursday@ Brambleberry Cottage
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits @ Stone Gable
Furniture Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
 
Keeping It Simple
Boogieboard CottageTea Time TuesdayPlease join me on Wednesdays for my new HOME PartyFurniture Feature Fridays
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Good Evening Jeannie and Linda, You ask if I am inspired, I have to answer a definite YES! What a wonderful shop. I love all the chandeliers, some of them are fun. I am also a lover of stone statues, I have quite a few in my garden. Loved this post. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Daphne, I'm so happy that you that you liked it. We seem to enjoy the same things. Thank you so much for your comment. Hope you have wonderful day.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing treasures Jeanine and Linda... Such great eye candy.. I would go nuts in that store.... Thanks for sharing. Do they have a web site???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for your comment. I have the web site for you: Decoriumhome.com Enjoy! Have a great day, Jeannie

      Delete
  4. Lovely, lovely photos. Such elegance and beauty - a delight for the eyes.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for your comment, I'm so happy that you enjoyed the photos, Decorium really is an elegant store. Sincerely, Jeannie

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous round up! I would take any of those things home with me if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes, this is my kind of store! There's so much elegance to be found here. Love the chandies and the statues. Those toile plates would have come with me for sure! So much eye candy and thanks for sharing it all with us at Tea Time. Have a wonderful week, ladies.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

We Love It When You Comment!