I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.
Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pink, Brown, Blue, White???

Hello Again from The French Hen's Nest


   Hope you're having a great week.  I'm getting ready for Fall/ Thanksgiving, have a lot of ideas swirling, and swirling, you probably know what I mean.  When you start dreaming about decorating it's probably time to take a little break.  But that's not going to happen!  I have a small dinner party coming up, and I decided to set the table for Fall.  
Two different settings and see which I like  better.

    For the first setting I used a duvet cover as a table cloth.  It has Fall colors, and  I love the way it falls to the floor.  The center is off white, with flowers.  I used  pink and brown, and cream colored china.


The center piece is fresh Fall leaves of many colors. 



Red Oak Leaf serves as napkin ring 


                      
            I used blue and white in this place setting.   With a white table cloth and blue and white placemats.   Blue and white are my signature colors.
   .

Think I've made up my mind, as usual its the blue and white first time, pink next time.  What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by.  Take care.

Till Next Time,

Jeannie








Keeping It SimpleSumo's Sweet StuffBoogieboard Cottage
{Primp}Rooted In Thymevif187PhotobucketFridays UnfoldedCenterpiece Wednesdays Button
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I vote pink, brown, cream, but if blue and white are your signature colors you should use them!!! Your table will look very sweet either way...it's very warm and cozy looking!! I just found your blog and I'm now following! Cheers~ Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. Thanks for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Beautiful tablescapes!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think whichever you choose it will be fabulous! It is so fun to create new looks don't you think? Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pear shaped candles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I've had them for years. Thank you so much for your visit.
      Jeannie

      Delete

We Love It When You Comment!